Meet Dr. Wendy R. Abraham
Dr. Wendy R. Abraham is an expert on healthy living, managing hundreds of patients in positively changing their lives from the inside out. Starting with medical weight loss, countless times Dr. Abraham witnessed the results these programs had on her patient’s physical and emotional health and noted the effect that positive changes to exterior appearance have on every aspect of our lives. This connection fueled her further investigation into the correlation between aesthetics and wellness and how feeling good about your appearance can transcend into our day our day lives.
Dr. Abraham has expanded her aesthetic medicine expertise with neuromodulators, such as Botox and Dysport and dermal fillers, like Juvederm, and non-surgical procedures utilizing the SculpSure and InMode platforms for skin rejuvenation, body sculpting, spot fat treatments, cellulite reduction and skin tightening. She has built a following of patients who were desiring natural looking anti-aging treatments from a trusted naturopathic source.
In addition to being the only physician owned and operated aesthetic practice in Sherwood, Dr. Abraham personally performs all treatments at Sherwood Aesthetic Medicine and has been the recipient of intensive education, certification and hands on training with dermatologists, plastic surgeons and national trainers across the U.S.
Dr. Abraham’s eye for detail, Goldilocks philosophy and credentials make her the ideal physician to see when you feel like you aren’t seeing what you want to see in the mirror.*
- Naturopathic Doctor, graduate of National College of Naturopathic Medicine
- Current Vice President/ President Elect of the Board of Directors for Oregon Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- Past Secretary and member of the Board of Directors for Chitari Foundation
- Member of the Sherwood Chamber of Commerce
- Certified Reflexologist with over 20 years of clinical experience – graduating from the International Academy of Advanced Reflexology.
*Individual results may vary. Testimonials and images do not constitute a promise, guarantee or representation of any particular outcome or experience.