Meet Dr. Wendy R. Abraham
Dr. Wendy R. Abraham is an expert on healthy living, managing hundreds of patients in positively changing their lives from the inside out. Starting with medical weight loss, countless times Dr. Abraham witnessed the results these programs had on her patient’s physical and emotional health and noted the effect that positive changes to exterior appearance have on every aspect of our lives. This connection fueled her further investigation into the correlation between aesthetics and wellness and how feeling good about your appearance can transcend into our day our day lives.
Dr. Abraham has expanded her aesthetic medicine expertise with neuromodulators, such as Botox and Dysport and dermal fillers, like Juvederm, and non-surgical procedures utilizing the SculpSure and InMode platforms for skin rejuvenation, body sculpting, spot fat treatments, cellulite reduction and skin tightening. She has built a following of patients who were desiring natural looking anti-aging treatments from a trusted naturopathic source.
In addition to being the only physician owned and operated aesthetic practice in Sherwood, Dr. Abraham personally performs all treatments at Sherwood Aesthetic Medicine and has been the recipient of intensive education, certification and hands on training with dermatologists, plastic surgeons and national trainers across the U.S.
Dr. Abraham’s eye for detail, Goldilocks philosophy (scroll down to read more on our treatment philosophy) and credentials make her the ideal physician to see when you feel like you aren’t seeing what you want to see in the mirror.*
- Naturopathic Doctor, graduate of National College of Naturopathic Medicine
- Current Vice President/ President Elect of the Board of Directors for Oregon Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- Past Secretary and member of the Board of Directors for Chitari Foundation
- Member of the Sherwood Chamber of Commerce
- Certified Reflexologist with over 20 years of clinical experience – graduating from the International Academy of Advanced Reflexology.
Dr. Abraham’s Philosophy – The Goldilocks Principle
The ‘Goldilocks Principle’ refers to the importance of a treatment or substance being administered in a manner that is ‘just right’ for the patient. As in the story of Goldilocks and the Three Bears, treatments that are on extreme ends of the spectrum – like the porridge that was too hot and too cold – can either fall short of treatment goals or otherwise result in looking plastic and looking like you’ve had “work done”. Your treatments will be tailored to your needs and your concerns. Our goal is to help you look and feel your best.*
Dr. Abraham believes that aesthetic treatments go beyond the skin. Many times, people feel happy, healthy and energetic – yet the wrinkles around their eyes or sagging skin around their mouth has a negative impact on their mood, self esteem, and social interactions. Often, patients tell Dr. Abraham that they feel really good until someone asks, “are you okay… you look really tired?”. Our approach is to enhance your natural beauty using safe and effective therapies coupled with a holistic treatment to help you look the way you feel. And if you don’t feel that great… we can help with that too!*
- At Sherwood Aesthetic Medicine, we are proud to be the only physician owned and operated aesthetic medicine practice in the area.
- Dr. Abraham performs all aesthetic procedures and treatments as safety and efficacy are of utmost importance to her.
- From body contouring to skin rejuvenation to treatment of loose, wrinkled and hyper-pigmented skin, all services are personalized according to a patients’ individual needs.*
- For more information about Dr. Abraham and the services available here at Sherwood Aesthetic Medicine, contact our patient coordinator at 503-610-1194 or click here to send her an email. We will be happy to schedule a complimentary consultation to discuss your skin and health related goals.*
*Individual results may vary. Testimonials and images do not constitute a promise, guarantee or representation of any particular outcome or experience.