Change without surgery
At Sherwood Aesthetic Medicine we are committed to providing the most effective, innovative and highest quality medical-grade procedures to help slow or decrease the signs of aging. We offer a variety of non surgical and minimally invasive treatments utilizing body contouring and skin rejuvenation technology with a focus on safety and efficacy. Our treatments are geared towards generation, preservation and enhancement of collagen production as we fight the 3 D’s of aging – Deflation, Descent, Deterioration.* To learn more about our other services such as injectable treatments – Botox, Sculptra, Restylane, Juvederm – click here.
At Sherwood Aesthetic Medicine, we believe in offering custom solutions to meet our patients lifestyles and needs. Dr. Abraham is one of the first physicians in the state to offer the breakthrough body sculpting treatment known as SculpSure – a quick solution to rid yourself of those stubborn fat deposits that won’t go away with exercise and healthy eating.* In addition to SculpSure, we also offer BodyFX to treat cellulite and the fat associated with it – working to smooth the bumpy appearance of skin while simultaneously tightening the skin in the treated area.*
- Both SculpSure and BodyFX are long lasting, non-surgical alternatives to liposuction and other body sculpting methods.* Read up on both, then schedule a consultation to discuss what makes the most sense for you.
- Both treatments produce little discomfort and do not require anesthesia or numbing. That means you can to return to your regularly scheduled activities immediately after your leave our offices.
- Body contouring at Sherwood Aesthetic Medicine is safe, effective, and customized to your body and your time frame.* Love the body you are in! Click here to learn more about each treatment.
Continued exposure to the sun, lifestyle factors, aging, diet, medications etc… these all have an effect on the health of our skin and all can leave us looking less “luminous” than our younger selves. Think of how light reflects off of a piece of glass versus a piece of sand paper. The more irregularities on your skin’s surface, the less the light is reflected off the skin. The unpleasant result of brown spots (sun damage), redness (rosacea), tissue paper texture (collagen loss), deep wrinkles (rhytids) and dark under eye circles – the older our skin looks. As we age even our pores (macropores) get bigger and our skin looks more & more grey.
- Advanced IPL (also once known as a fotofacial or photo facial) from Dr. Abraham can help bring that luminosity back to your face, neck, hands, or chest.* Click here to learn more about our Skin Rejuvenation treatments.
With each trip around the sun our skin is exposed to more and more of the harmful rays that cause damage and premature aging. This shows up in the form of skin discoloration, age spots, fine and deep wrinkles, and skin cancer. Skin resurfacing treatments have been around for a long time – however have always been associated with prolonged healing. Skin resurfacing treatments work by delivering a controlled amount of energy to the skin to stimulate more collagen formation.*
- Our skin resurfacing treatments also offer aggressive tightening and help with skin tone and texture as well as effective treatment of cystic acne/scars.* Click here to learn more about our Skin Resurfacing treatments.
As we age, our collagen production in the skin decreases and we get skin laxity and sagging. The is due to a steady decrease of collagen, hyaluronic acid, and elastin. Although Newton would probably disagree – we have solutions to fight the ever present gravity to help combat sagging skin on the face, neck, bat wings, knees, and more (and it doesn’t require outer-space or anti-gravity yoga)!!*
- Click here to learn more about our Skin Tightening treatments.
3Ps – Pre, Parallel and Post Cooling PLUS one more – Physician Provided. Need we say more? When you decided that taking care of unwanted hair is a priority in your life, seek out the best technology, the best provider and the best results and not the most affordable. After all, it’s your face, body and skin. Sherwood Aesthetic Medicine uses only the “Gold Standard” in laser hair removal and our FDA approved laser hair removal treatments are performed by Dr. Abraham.* Super fast, super powerful – super news for getting rid of that annoying hair and the inordinate amount of your time it consumes.*
- Click here to learn more about our Laser Hair Removal treatment.
Call 503-610-1194 or Click here to schedule a complimentary consultation today
*Individual results may vary. Testimonials and images do not constitute a promise, guarantee or representation of any particular outcome or experience.